Security Technical Assurance Lead | Remote | Permanent | £50,000 – £60,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a Leading Fintech Company looking for a Security Technical Assurance Lead.
The successful individual will be accountable for operating and enhancing the Information Security technical assurance program.
If that’s something you are experienced in then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for reporting to the Information Security Manager and will be responsible for the provision, coordination and delivery of control testing, monitoring and assurance activity to ensure the design and operating effectiveness of security controls are understood, measured, reported and monitored in accordance with risk appetite measures.,
Based in Cardiff/Remote you will be tasked with the following:
- Ensure that our assurance program identifies key areas of risk and meets all industry regulations, standards and compliance requirements.
- Ensure the outcome of testing and assurance activity is documented, discuss findings with key stakeholders, recommend opportunities to remediate identified risks and preparation of detailed and high-level reports.
- Schedule periodic and ad hoc technical security assessments, testing and verifying the effectiveness of security controls in achieving desired control objectives. Drive automation in our control testing approach.
- Reviewing/writing and updating Society policies, standards, and procedures
Must have a good understanding of:
- Different technologies (web applications, infrastructure, OS, Cloud etc.)
- Security-related products, toolsets and strategies
- Technical control testing, assurance and compliance
- Vulnerabilities and effective vulnerability management
- Information Security standards e.g. ISO27001/Cyber Essentials/ CIS20/FFIEC/NIST standards
- knowledge of emerging technology, threats, industry, regulatory and legislative changes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating environments
- A good understanding of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) including alternative frameworks
Basic salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this IT Support Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.