Security Awareness Lead | Cardiff | Permanent | Up to £45,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a Financial Services organisation looking for a Security Awareness Lead.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in planning and delivering engaging security awareness needs, evaluating/designing solutions, building support with different stakeholders, and driving colleague engagement.
You will be primarily responsible for ensuring our client’s security awareness strategy identifies the key people security risks to their business and the behaviours they need to change to manage those risks.
Based in Cardiff (Hybrid) you will be reporting to the Head of Security and be tasked with the following:
- Ensuring our client’s security awareness program fosters positive security behaviours throughout their organisation.
- Building a network of external stakeholders to maintain a good understanding of current security educational and communication methods and technologies.
- Develop regular communications on various security-related topics creating a strong presence across internal communication channels with consistent messaging.
- Establish metrics, tools and techniques to evaluate the effectiveness of our client’s campaigns and messages.
- Develop and mature an effective ethical phishing awareness and simulation program.
- Analyse trends in simulation results and develop solutions to improve specific areas of concern.
The ideal candidate for this Security Awareness Lead role will have relevant experience in assessing, establishing and delivering appropriate, effective and creative ways of engaging with colleagues across a business to create a strong security awareness culture.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Information Security, Learning & Development and Communications.
- Security Awareness Tools and CBT PLATFORMS.
- Supporting campaigns that have driven strong colleague engagement.
Basic Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- Life cover.
- Private Healthcare insurance.
- Critical illness cover.
- Staff rewards & vouchers.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Security Awareness lead role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.