Salesforce Business Analyst | Bristol | Permanent | Up to £50,000 Per Annum
Peaple Talent has partnered with a tech-driven property investment company looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in Salesforce implementation projects.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for taking a hands-on approach, eliciting and documenting business requirements around business challenges and opportunities, and then helping to create data-driven solutions that are pragmatic and business value-driven. The successful candidate will be the go-to person when it comes to communication between Tech and Business stakeholders to ensure all involved work together to attain the best results.
Based in Bristol (Hybrid) you will be tasked with the following:
- Work collaboratively with all relevant areas of the business to ensure the adoption and advocacy of the CRM products and features.
- Take a leading role in the onboarding of Salesforce, ensuring business requirements map to the necessary capabilities within the platform, utilizing Out Of The Box functionality at all times.
- Gather and work with customer research, User Experience and Insight to put customer value at the heart of decision-making.
- Elicit functional and non-functional requirements, working with the Product teams to understand the priorities and risks of change.
- Be the champion of world-class customer research, User Experience and Insight to put customer value at the heart of decision-making.
The ideal candidate for this Salesforce Business Analyst role will have relevant experience of:
- Excellent communication skills including inspiring trust and influence, communicating information in a clear and commercial manner and adapting style for different audiences and levels of understanding.
- Customer-focused sector experience in one/all of the following: sales, marketing, customer service, customer relationship management, and market research.
- The ability to effectively document customer-centric business processes, and then apply these to the functional capabilities of the CRM platform.
- Knowledge of some of the following Salesforce functional areas: AppExchange, automation, collaboration, data management, reports and dashboards, sales/service/lightning core, and marketing.
- Strong analytical skills, with knowledge of data-driven intelligence systems, that will drive interaction behaviour.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £50,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Cycle to work.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Salesforce Business Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.