RPA Analyst | London | Permanent | Up to £48,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a leading software development company who are looking for an RPA Analyst to join their team.
- Maintain & Support RPA systems (inc. landscape and architecture)
- Design and develop RPA solutions using Blue Prism & akaBot
- Undertake business processes reviews and identify automation opportunities/optimization
- Support RPA Training of business users for Blue Prism
- Support & promote the use of RPA including combining it with other DX Technologies
- Promote and adhere to necessary rules and guidance for RPA standardization/development
The ideal candidate for this RPA Analyst role will have previous experience Supporting & maintain existing RPA landscapes.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Developing RPA solutions in line with an internal governance framework
- Performing all technical aspects of RPA development using best-in-class RPA tools
- Assisting organizations to Identify and assess processes that are suitable for RPA
Basic salary: Up to £48,000
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
If you think you’re right for this RPA Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.