Product Owner Commercial | Bristol | Permanent | £60,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a Leading Facilities Management company looking for a Product Owner Commercial.
Our client is looking for someone to be accountable for the performance of CRM as well as products within the commercial stream!
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for providing direction and leadership to the product team!
Based in Bristol/Hybrid you will be reporting to the Head of Technical Product Management and be tasked with the following:
- Define strategic roadmaps for products (Commercial value stream)
- Deliver a programme of CRO (maximise generation and sales)
- Champion of customer experience
- Collab with User Experience and your team to create user stories
- Adapt, change, and overcome obstacles using decision-making skills
- Work alongside customer research and User Experience to make decisions based on customer values
- Contribute and work alongside to plan, refine and review sprint progress
- Use feedback to improve team velocity and quality of outputs
- Define measures of success
- Effectively communicate performance as well as risks
The ideal candidate for this Product Owner Commercial role will have experience collaborating with relevant areas of a business to ensure products and features, preferably in a mobile-first design (exposure to UX) and development environment.
You’ll also need proven experience as a Product Owner or Manager in an Agile environment, experience developing commercial products to increase revenue, and experience running Ab and MVT tests.
In addition, you’ll need a driver’s license if you need to commute.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £60,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Product Owner Commercial role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.