Product Owner App | Bristol | Permanent | £60,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a company that focuses on modernising student accommodation looking for a Product Owner App.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in native apps.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for leading the rebuild of the student app.
Based in Bristol/Hybrid you will be reporting to the Head of Technology and be tasked with the following:
• Take a leading role in the rebuild of our student app. Defining the strategic roadmap, taking into consideration prioritisation and dependencies
• Understand the latest Mobile App trends and technologies to support the continuous goal of building a world-class mobile experience
• Work with senior stakeholders and other value streams to establish prioritised epics and features that achieve the business ambitions for our customers
• Be the champion of customer experience, collaborating with User Experience and your squad to craft user stories
• Be available to the squad and engaged in progress, adapting to emerging change to overcome obstacles and blockers.
• Ensure the delivered stories meet the required level of quality and needs of the customer
• Gather and work with customer research, User Experience and Insight to put customer value at the heart of decision making
• Attend and contribute to scrum ceremonies to plan, refine and review sprint progress, using feedback to help improve team velocity and quality of outputs via retrospectives
• Work collaboratively with all relevant areas of the business to ensure adoption and advocacy of the product features
• Define measures of success and effectively communicate performance (including risks) to the value stream and sponsors
The ideal candidate for this Product Owner App role will have relevant experience with native apps and has preferably worked in design and development.
You’ll also need a background in mobile app design and development.
Plus, it’s vital that you have experience leading teams.
In addition, you’ll need a driver’s license if you need to commute.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £60,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Product Owner App role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.