Product Owner – Web | Bristol – Hybrid | Permanent | £60,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a company looking to evolve property management and looking for a Product Owner-Web!
Our client is looking for someone with proven experience as a Product Owner or Manager in a fast-paced agile environment.
As well as extensive experience with digital experience platforms and content management systems, experience working on mobile-first (feature design/exposure to UX), knowledge of Gen Z or Gen Alpha, management of third-party suppliers (stakeholders) and experience delivering OKRs.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
Based in Bristol – Hybrid
Primarily responsible for taking a lead role in the transition of websites to a new digital experience platform.
You will be reporting to the Head of Product and be tasked with the following:
– Define strategic roadmap (prioritisation & dependencies)
– Collab with the content team
– Champion of customer experience
– Work alongside User Experience and your team to create user stories
– Ensure quality before delivered
– Gather and work with customer research and user experience
– Contribute to Scrum ceremonies (plan, refine and review sprint progress)
– Define measures and communicate performance (risks) to value stream and sponsors
The Package: Basic salary: £60,000 per annum
– Annual bonus
– 25 days paid holiday
– Pension scheme
– Flexible working
– Shared parental leave
– 18 weeks of full pay
– Gold award in Investors in People so we care about your career!
– Bike to Work
– Charity Match
– Amazing discounts
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Product Owner-Web role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.