Product Manager | £500-£525 a day pay rate | Remote, one day in office | 6 Month Contract
Start Date Asap, 1 Stage Interview
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to work with our Publishing Managing Director to define and deliver a vision for success for our brands that is ever more customer-centric.
With multiple engineering teams, editors, CRO and other team members you will grow the Publishing department portfolio’s traffic and revenue. The Senior Product Manager would lead the creation and communication of the product strategy, aligned to the Publishing department’s vision. You will establish and deliver a roadmap to simplify the way we serve content and improve our ability to discover, test and build new tools, experiences and interfaces that can be easily used across our portfolio.
What you’ll be doing
- You will need to understand the goals of the department, frame the vision and metrics, and organise the most impactful initiatives through multiple delivery streams.
- You’ll use industry-leading product management techniques to develop ideas with users, clients, partners, stakeholders and senior leadership to solve our most pressing opportunities.
- You’ll use a relentless evidence-based approach and your data analysis skills to validate assumptions, manage risk and frame the business cases for projects, and prioritise them.
- You’ll ensure problem definition, stakeholder requests and priorities align with the core business strategy.
- You’ll then support the agile development teams throughout the delivery process, assessing value against KPIs and refining the backlog of work as appropriate.
About you/Requirements for the role
- A passion for collaboration and a proven track record of bringing people with the right domain knowledge and skills together to achieve significant impact
- Experience working with extensive detail and nuance without losing sight of the higher conceptual understanding and goals
- Worked with agile engineering teams to slice outcomes to validate assumptions, mitigate risk, reduce unknowns and deliver value fast
Desirable Publishing & Brands experience
- Experience with content management and page provision technologies
- Experience working with a stable of different customer-facing branded sites that share a platform, templates and components
- Track record of overseeing complex projects and change programmes