Product Manager | Remote | Permanent | £40,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a data insight company looking for a Product Manager!
Our client is looking for someone with 3 years minimum experience in a software product management role!
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for overseeing the complete software product development life cycle!
Based in Remote you will be reporting to the Head of Product and be tasked with the following:
– Market research
– Leading multi-functional teams to deliver new products
– Oversee software development through its life cycle
– Support the company’s strategy as well as goals
The ideal candidate for this Product Manager position will have relevant experience in going through the full product life cycle, integrating data, metrics, and customer feedback, and has preferably worked in the IT industry.
You’ll also need a background in business intelligence and data analytics.
Plus, it’s vital that you have a Degree Level or equivalent experience in engineering, marketing, or product design!
In addition, you’ll need a growth mindset that aligns with core values (ambitious, assured, challenging, collaborative and agile)
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £40,000 per annum
- Pension 4%
- Benenden Health – Approx. £1k of cashback
- 25 days leave increasing to 30 days (1 for every full year completed)
- Home Worker Expenses paid to travel to the office
- Home working allowance £50 per month (Phone and BB)
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Product Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews!