Product Designer | Bristol – Hybrid | Permanent | £60,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a visionary company in the health care industry looking for a Product Designer!
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for product design!
The ideal candidate for this Product Designer will have relevant experience with native mobile apps and websites as well as B2C products!
- Minimal of 3-5 years of relevant design experience in digital products (consumer face preferable)
- Experience in UI, User Research, Figma and or Sketch
- Relevant university degree (master’s degree is preferred)
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary product teams
- Experience working in iterative product development cycles
Added bonus if you have:
- Designed in several different geographical markets
- Designed B2C products
- Designed mobile apps
- Experience within the healthcare or e-commerce industry
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £60,000 per annum
– Career Development
– Opportunities Across Europe
– Structured Support
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Product Designer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.