Principle Developer | London (remote) | Permanent | Up to £155,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a market-leading Ed-tech app who are looking for a Principle Developer
Our client is looking for someone with Java/Kotlin/Scala experience, as well as experience with web and mobile product development.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for building tech solutions and problem-solving business operations.
Based in London, with fully remote options to work, you will have experience with the following:
- Excellent problem solving and story-telling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship
- A strong desire of self-improvement through blogging and sharing
- Built projects you are proud of, a big plus if they side projects
- Strong sense of the best tools for any task
- Led web and mobile product development from inception to millions of users
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Robust software engineering practices, testing and automation have no secrets for you
- Mastery in at least one high level and one low-level programming language. We use Kotlin, but we’re open to any modern language experience.
Basic salary: £155,000 per annum
– Flexi working – whatever hours suit you and anywhere in the world you fancy!
– L&D Budget
– Medical insurance for you and your family
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.