Principal Recruitment Consultant
Location: Bristol (ability to start remotely)
Salary: Dependent on experience £25,000 – £40,000 & unbeatable commissions scheme
Money isn’t everything, but it makes life better – that’s why we will give you the best commission scheme in Bristol and probably Europe!
We have been trading for just under a year now and have experienced phenomenal growth, due to this we are looking to add an experienced recruitment consultant to the PT team. We operate across the Technology vertical in the UK & Europe; the experience of this would be pleasant to have but not essential for the right person.
If you wanted to set up a practice that you currently trade in that it outside of IT, we would welcome the opportunity to have this conversation. We have the financial ability to back you set up a brand new division to give you the support & tools required.
We operate a mature environment where everything is built around trust and the desire to succeed. We will give you the tools to earn more than you ever thought possible and the opportunity to learn more than you ever could imagine. You will be able to strike the perfect balance between building a fantastic career and having a life away from work which is hugely important to us!
We believe that we have the perfect package for driven, hardworking and entrepreneurial people.
What we offer:
· World-class personal development.
· Unrivalled commission – We believe the commission scheme is one of the best out there – the sky is the limit, you have the genuine opportunity of earning over £100,000
· Wellness benefits – unlimited holiday, Flexi hours, extended lunch breaks, and an annual personal development budget.
· Full LinkedIn Recruiter License (not recruiter lite), SourceBreaker, Hinterview, Bullhorn, Cube19, expensed mobile phone, Macbook or Surface & Pleo expenses card.
What we look for:
* No prior IT recruitment experience needed. Previous recruitment experience within a professional services environment is a must, though.
* Above all, a clear desire to succeed – whatever that means to you!
* A positive outlook!
* Excellent communication skills in English – other languages are a HUGE plus as we work with clients all over the World.
* The drive to build something that you are proud of
* Ambitious – you should want to move up and take advantage of the opportunities on offer!
Want to learn more? We hope so! Send a CV to us today, and we will organise a short call so you can find out more. If you do not have an up to date CV, then that’s fine drop us a note, and we will call you.
Sales Manager | Bristol | £45,000 OTE You will be working for a PropTech business based in the centre of...Apply For This Job