Software Engineer (PHP) | Birmingham | Permanent | Up to £30,000
Peaple Talent have partnered with a market-leading ISP looking for a PHP Software Engineer.
Our client is looking for someone with degree-level education in a relevant computer-related subject, but experience is more important!
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for the creation and maintenance of our client’s internal software, API’s, websites and customer portals.
Based in Birmingham (Hybrid) you will be reporting to the Software Development Manager and be tasked with the following:
- Design, implement, test, document, maintain and support bespoke software to meet the needs of the business.
- Working with others in the development team and internal stake holders, as well as external clients and service providers.
- Knowledge, transfer and helping other members of the team learn and grow.
- Undertake basic system’s administration and DevOp’s relating to development server maintenance and assistance with deployment related tasks.
The ideal candidate for this PHP Software Engineering role will have relevant experience of creating and/or maintaining software development projects using the same or similar technologies, even if that experience is limited to personal and academic experience.
You’ll also need a background in:
- MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Basic Linux command line
- Issue tracking and workflows
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Maintaining technical documentation
- Consuming third party APIs
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £30,000 Per Annum.
- Life Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare insurance
- Discounted Gym Membership
Interested? If you think you’re right for this PHP Software Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.