PHP Developer | Fully Remote | Up to £50,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a client who is an industry leader in white label website building, who are continuing their rapid expansion into a range of diverse and prospering markets.
They’re looking for somebody on a permanent basis to join their IT Development team. The role is fully remote and available to anybody with the right to work in the UK or within Europe in a GMT+1 time basis.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience in:
- Using PHP on the Symfony framework to develop new and maintain existing systems
- Using software engineering practices such as: SOLID, OOP and DRY
- Using build/DevOps tools
- Testing software functionality
- Using Slack to enforce changes into live environments
Skills and Experience required:
- Proficiency within the PHP language
- Competency in DevOps/building tools
- Self-motivated, a get up and go type!
- Good communication and organisational skills
Basic Salary between £40-50,000, dependent on skills and experience!
Interested? If you think you’re right for this PHP Developer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.