Mobile Engineering Lead | London (Hybrid) | Permanent | Up to £70,000 Per Annum
Peaple Talent has partnered with a tech-driven property investment organisation looking for a Mobile Engineering Lead.
Our client is looking for someone with solid experience in developing iOS and Android applications.
If that’s you, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for designing, building and supporting quality software solutions on our client’s mobile platforms, integrating with core platforms and third-party services to meet the needs of stakeholders, promote our client’s branding and enhance customer experience.
Based in London (hybrid working model, once or twice a month), you will be tasked with the following:
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership; you will have come from an environment in which people are responsible for their own code.
- Led a team of passionate mobile app engineers.
- Comfortable making direct contributions to code on at least one mobile platform.
- Participate in technical, design, and product discussions with teams across the organisation to define and scope product requirements.
- A strong understanding of complex native mobile applications to help set the direction for iOS and Android.
- Build for resilience and reliability, ensuring consideration for ongoing maintenance requirements and reducing technical debt.
The ideal candidate for this Mobile Engineering Lead role will have relevant experience in iOS and Android mobile application development.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Demonstrable experience as a technical lead of a Mobile Engineering team.
- Knowledge of source control, continuous integration, code coverage, static analysis and automated tests.
- Proficient in mobile app development using native, React Native or Flutter.
- Solid understanding of web-oriented architecture, RESTful services, JSON, SQL, No-SQL, HTML, CSS.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of mobile-specific tools, best practices and challenges.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative agile environment.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic Salary: Up to £70,000 per annum.
- Annual bonus.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working.
- Cycle to work.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Mobile Engineering Lead role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.