MI & Database Administrator | Bath | Permanent | Up to £40,000 Per Annum
Peaple Talent has partnered with a financial services organisation looking for a Database Administrator.
Our client is looking for someone with prior experience in managing SQL/Oracle Databases and who would be keen to join a company and take complete ownership of their database.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for supporting the core system of our client, databases, and providing data extraction to facilitate the production of Management Information.
Based in Bath (on a Hybrid model, once per week with office visits) you will be reporting to the Head of IT and be tasked with the following:
- Being responsible for audit visits, supplying information and discussing issues as required as related to the core system and databases and the MI process.
- Provide support to resolve user or system-related issues as relevant to core systems and databases.
- Perform backup and restore testing as required.
- Thorough understanding of network connectivity to all databases, file transfer protocols, and configuration settings such as TSN.
- Design and manage projects to implement change within the IT department.
- Support the IT Security.
- Perform all data extraction facilitating the production of MI.
- Solaris server build, maintenance and hardening to include performing vulnerability scans and taking remedial action.
- Support the core systems and database.
The ideal candidate for this MI & Database Administrator role will have relevant experience of supporting databases and providing data extraction.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Delivering a high level of customer service to end-users.
- Working independently and within IT or cross-functional teams.
- Providing database support/management.
Basic salary: £40,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this MI & Database Administrator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.