MI Analyst | £35,000 | Bristol
Specific tasks include:
- Provide an effective communication bridge between the business and programme.
- Deliver insightful analysis, forecasting and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with team leads, managers, architects, delivery managers, scrum masters and other stakeholders on technical delivery for customers.
- Support operational managers to drive efficiencies and improvements against key metrics.
- Review the quality of data being provided by new components, flag up any issues and ensure these are resolved.
- Recommend and implement improvement initiatives from insight to benefit key metrics.
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Bristol office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on the application.
To be the right person for MI Analyst role you will need direct experience of:
- SQL and Google Analytics
- Dashboard and Reporting
- Power BI
- Snowflake (desirable).
The basic salary for the MI Analyst role is up to £35,000 per annum.
Other benefits include:
- Enhanced Pension (up to 15%).
- Bonus scheme (annual).