Marketing Data Analyst | Bristol (Hybrid) | Permanent | Up to £32,000 (D.O.E)
Peaple Talent has partnered with a charitable organisation looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their growing digital division.
Our client is looking for someone with experience with Google Analytics.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for analysing data and identifying trends, opportunities and issues that enable the best data and intelligence-led decisions.
Based in Bristol (hybrid working with 1-2 days per week in the office) you will be reporting to the Digital Manager and be tasked with the following:
- At the end of each campaign and project, you will present the outcomes of the campaigns, review the effectiveness of each element, and the campaign overall and use that knowledge to inform future activity.
- Define and agree on success criteria and data capture methods for the measurement of all application development projects and marketing activities.
- Insight on customer campaign activity via Google Analytics and other data sources and use that knowledge to develop compelling, targeted marketing journeys and campaigns that drive increased engagement and sustained buying.
- Build and manage the measurement frameworks, and will be responsible for tracking everything our client does – making sure they closely monitor the short, medium and long-term performance of each product, activity and campaign that they collectively deliver, as well as digital changes.
- Use your technical abilities and own datasets that power their Marketing Automation and E-commerce systems to create targeted personalised content.
- Interpret the outputs and be able to tell the story; using visualization tools to communicate the results, inferences and implications of those measurements in an accessible and timely manner, allowing a clear view of Return of Investment and enabling more data-led decisions.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Data Analyst will have relevant experience in Google Analytics.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Excellent organizational skills to be able to prioritise and plan own workload and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrable experience in using email marketing tools.
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Successful track record in activating and optimizing data-driven campaigns.
- Google Analytics.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic Salary: £32,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Private healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Cycle to work.
- Car scheme.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Marketing Data Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.