Marketing Automation Manager | Remote (some travel) | Permanent | Competitive, £50,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a healthcare company looking for a Marketing Automation Manager!
Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working with B2C CRM and marketing automation.
If that’s you, you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for the deployment and scale of the group Marking Automation Program across brands and geographies!
You will be tasked with the following:
– Bridging CRM and marking automation efforts between group marketing team and local marketing functions
– Ensure maximal localization of automated journeys, supports lifecycle and monetization goals
– Data-driven approach increases the customer lifetime value
– Engage the base with target relevant content
– Ensure content serves to educate, highlight, and inspire
– Include system implementation, management, and optimization of communication across email and SMS
– Primary ownership of automated communications
– Drive coordination between geographies for manual and campaign actives (planning/segmentation/analysis)
– Test and implement novel ideas leading to maximizing the effect of email/SMS/notification channels
– Joint ownership with local marketing and product/engineering teams
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Automation Manager will have relevant experience of Emarsys and has preferably worked in the healthcare environment.
You’ll also need a background in optimizing consent management and overall marketing permission management, cross-functional teams across geographies and building relationships!
Plus, its vital that you have strong English language skills!
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Competitive, £50k!
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Marketing Automation Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.