Junior Software Engineer | Hybrid/Remote | Permanent | £30,000 – £40,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a maritime and transport technology company looking for a Junior Software Engineer.
Our client is looking for someone with some experience in any two of the following: Java, React, TypeScript and SQL.
You could be exactly what they’re looking for if that’s you!
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in diverse technologies while delivering projects to UK and overseas customers.
Based hybrid/remotely, you will be tasked with the following:
– performing design, development, integration and test activities within their Transport environment for customers.
– Engaging directly with senior members of the team who will be providing support and training to help you reach your full potential.
The ideal candidate for this Junior Software Engineer role will have relevant experience working in a position for a software or technology company.
You’ll also need a background of working with a few of the below technologies:
In addition, you’ll need to be open to answer security questions.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum
– Buying/selling annual leave
– Generous company pension scheme
– Private Health Insurance
– Flexible working hours (37.5 hrs a week)
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Junior Software Engineer role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.