IT Support Analyst | Chippenham | Perm | £30,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a manufacturing business looking for an IT support analyst
Our client is looking for someone with understanding to support the maintenance within the organization and is proactive in learning.
If that’s you, you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for the support side of the organization
Based in Chippenham and commuting into the office daily
The ideal candidate for this IT support analyst will have relevant experience of 1st and 2nd line support and has preferably worked in the support side of the business before.
You’ll also need experience in,
- Flexible, pro-active approach and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and excellent telephone manner.
- Attention to detail, and ability to adapt to new working practices
- Ability to work as part of a team and unsupervised once tasks have been allocated.
- Knowledge of Problem-Solving techniques
- Working knowledge of Microsoft-based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows 10
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £30,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this IT support analyst role role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.