IT Support analyst | Milton Keynes | Permenant | £35,000
Peaple Talent have partnered with a Strategy and governance company looking for an IT support analyst.
Our client is looking for someone with Cloud experience
If that’s you, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for Experience of administering and operating enterprise infrastructure and services in public cloud environments
Based in Hybrid on site and be tasked with the following:
- Proven experience working with Azure, Active Directory
- Office 365 administration
- Working knowledge of inTune / Endpoint management (autopilot)
- Hardware – Laptops
- Continual Improvement – Ongoing assessment and improvement of products and services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate for this IT support analyst will have relevant experience of cloud and has preferably worked in governance.
You’ll also need a background in IT support.
Plus, its vital that you have experience Cloud based software
In addition, you’ll need (driver license/SC clearance etc.)
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £35,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this IT support analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.