IT Director | Staines | Perm | £120,000 – £150,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a leading technical services group operating nationwide in the UK, looking for an IT Director.
Our client is looking for someone who will be responsible for setting the IT strategy for the company, both in terms of IT infrastructure and all Business systems. The strategy must enable the Group to meet its overall Strategy of growing by 50% in the next 4 years while facilitating innovation and collaboration.
Reporting to the CFO the Group IT Director will be responsible for ensuring the security, availability, suitability and reliability of the IT systems and contracts. The post holder will also be responsible for setting the IT budget, agreeing on this with the Board and delivering in line with it.
You will be primarily responsible for
- Developing the IT strategy ensures the business systems are best in class and enable the company to meet its strategic objectives.
- Setting and managing the IT budget including forecasting each quarter and reporting on expenditure.
- Overseeing information security and maintaining network and user security through hardware, software and education.
Working in a large organisation with complex IT requirements and/or working in a Group function that services multiple companies or stakeholders. Plus, other experiences will include:
- Digital & technological architectures across the full value chain
- Best practice planning and reporting techniques
- Up-to-date knowledge of current trends and best practices in portfolio, programme and project management
- Strong commercial knowledge of complex business operations The post holder must have the following demonstrable skills:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Mediation, particularly where there are multiple, conflicting demands at senior levels (‘Head of’, Director and Executive)
- Excellent people management skills, relationship building, influencing work style developed through management of a diverse corporate functions workforce
- Strong coaching, influencing and people management skills
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £120,000 -£150,000 per annum
Competitive Benefits included
Interested? If you think you’re right for this IT Director role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.