Integration Architect | Permanent | Bristol (Remote) | Up to £60,000 Per Annum
Peaple Talent has partnered with a well-established Financial Services organisation assisting with the recruitment of several Integration Architects to join their team in Bristol (or on a remote basis, with occasional travel to Bristol).
In the Integration Architect role you’ll develop and implement a systems architecture that will meet our client’s requirements. Responsibilities can include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing other development teams.
You will be expected to provide regular updates on any developments made in systems architecture projects. This position will also integrate updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
Specific tasks include:
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Continually researching current, emerging technologies, and proposing changes where needed.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and collaborating with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
Our client’s stance on remote working is simple, work from home as much as you wish as long as you are flexible enough to make the occasional trip to the Bristol office when required to do so for a team meeting/social.
To be the right person for the Integration Architect role you will need:
– Extensive Azure cloud services knowledge.
– Previous Project Management experience would be beneficial.
– Experience gathering and analysing system requirements.
– Proven experience in infrastructure or software architecture design.
– Commercial exposure to DevOps.
The basic salary for the Integration Architect role is up to £60,000 per annum.
Other benefits include:
- Free parking
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Digital GP.
- Cycle to work scheme
The business you’ll be working for is a Financial Services organisation.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.