Infrastructure Engineer, £45,000, Bristol
Peaple Talent has partnered with a large and rapidly growing company and is looking for a hands-on technical engineer to join a project focused Infrastructure team. This business work in a highly agile fashion, allowing our teams, to self-organise and adapt as they need to achieve business objectives. You will work closely with our IT Security, PMO, Business applications, and IT Service, to help build and scale with the focus on user experience, performance, and efficiency. This role will be based in our head office with flexible working from home culture.
* Project implementation
* Managing Group Policy, MDT/WDS and Windows 10 management with experience of M365, Windows Analytics,
* Providing 3rd line support of EUC infrastructure
* Publish, improve, and manage internal I.T. documentation and processes.
* Assist in the management of 3rd Party relationships with key partners.
Maintaining and support critical business systems including but not exclusive to:
* Microsoft Desktop products (Primarily Windows 10)
* Microsoft Office and O365
* Microsoft Back office products (AD, MDT, WDS)
* EUC Active directory OUs, DNS, DHCP, and GPO.
* Project planning, design and delivery