Information Security Manager | Bristol | Permanent | Up to £70,000
Peaple Talent have partnered with a Leading Renewable Energy company looking for an Information Security Manager.
Our client is looking for someone with leadership experience.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for Leading a team of Cyber Security Engineers
Based in Bristol (Hybrid) you will be reporting to Head of Technology Operations and be tasked with the following:
– Responsible for ensuring all technology systems are protected from deliberate attacks and accidental damage
– Undertake cyber assurance reviews
-Own the Technology department risk register and associated action
– Inform senior stakeholders of business wide security risks
The ideal candidate for this Information security manager role will have relevant experience as a lead or manager .
You’ll also need a background in Cloud
Plus, its vital that you have experience within ITIL
In addition, you’ll need ISO27001
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £70k per annum
– Health care plan, life assurance and generous pension contribution
– Volunteering day
– Various company discounts
– 25 days holiday & ability to buy/sell days
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Information Security Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.