Head UX | Bristol – Hybrid – Remote | Perm | £85,000 + 10%
Peaple Talent has partnered with a visionary company in the health care industry looking for a Head UX!
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for product development!
Based in Bristol – Hybrid – Remote
The ideal candidate for this Head UX will have relevant experience of UX/UI as well as management and preferably has an e-commerce background!
- 8+ years experience in product design at well-known consumer-facing brands
- 2+ years in people management at a mid to late-stage company
- Experience sourcing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding a team, and the ability to evaluate design talent
- History of demonstrating relentless user focus, particularly in B2C
- Product Discovery which includes models such as KANO, JTBD, Design Sprints, etc
- Experience in leading all parts of the UX lifecycle from user research, through wireframing, prototyping and user testing, with expertise in information architecture and interaction design and delivering high-fidelity UI designs and required UI specifications
- A track record of teams that collaborate well across the organization, who can empathize and partner with
- Experience in both 0-1 product development and improving and developing an existing product
- Understanding and appreciation for the correct application of data and metrics in product design
- Have a portfolio of your and/or your team’s work that demonstrates the ability to create work that is both beautiful, effective, and impactful
- Created and developed well known global B2C products at scale
- Extensive experience with high ranking well known Mobile Apps
- Experience in high growth scale-up organizations
- Experience in the MedTech Industry, especially in healthcare
- E-commerce background
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £85k + 10% per annum
– Career Development
– Opportunities Across Europe
– Structured Support
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Head UX role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.