Head of Platform (Salesforce) | Bristol | Permanent | Up to £115,000 per annum
Peaple Talent has partnered with a property investment organisation looking for a Head of Platform.
Our client is looking for someone with proven CR, Marketing and Customer Care platform design and implementation capabilities.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for heading up the build of a new and refreshed platform to help our client manage their customers and partners.
Based in London (Hybrid) you will be reporting to the CIO and be tasked with the following:
- Running the customer platform.
- Delivering an easy-to-use and operate a platform to help our colleagues delight our customers.
- Design and build the platform and colleague workflows.
- Gather requirements from experience, marketing, insight and operations team.
- Define the technical roadmaps and recommend improvements.
- Manager, hire into and upskill the new customer technology team.
- Integrate with digital, payments, finance and property management technologies and ensure our clients gather and use data to inform their digital roadmap.
The ideal candidate for this Head of Platform role will have relevant experience of:
- Certifications from cloud providers and/or from course providers.
- Experience building relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to explain and simplify technical concepts to colleagues with different skills. With the ability to distil complex problems and find simple solutions to drive value creation through data and analytics.
- Experience in Customer/CRM Technology Leadership experience.
- Working on CRM and CDP platforms using leading cloud-based solutions (across one or more vendors e.g. Salesforce [preferred], Dynamics, Hubspot) enabling the creation of a 360 view of prospects and customers and enabling colleagues and channels.
- Delivering customer service and support solutions across channels including email, voice, web, mobile and chat.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic Salary: Up to £115,000 per annum.
- An annual bonus (up to 30%).
- £6,000 car allowance.
- 25 days holiday.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Shared Parental Leave – 18 weeks full pay.
- Cycle to work.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Head of Platform role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.