ield Service Engineer | South West | Permanent | £24,000 – £26,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a Leading Solutions provider looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
Our client is looking for a polite, courteous and professional individual with experience in providing support and attending sites to restore services.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for Incident Management and restoring service as quickly and effectively as possible
This is a remote role but you will be attending sites in a specific geographical area. You will be tasked with the following:
– Provide an effective response to requests for service, Incident and Problem management activities.
– Extensive liaison and communication with customer representatives to assist in the resolution of service-related issues
– Accurate completion of related documentation to ensure there is an accurate record of service-related activities.
– Self-management responsibility for asset tracking and management to ensure an adequate supply of spare equipment is maintained within the region.
The ideal candidate for this Field Service Engineer will have relevant experience of on-site service.
Plus, it’s vital that you have experience providing first-line service support.
In addition, you’ll need to be able to obtain SC clearance.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: up to £26,000 per annum
– 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
– Discounts on retail and socialising, health & wellbeing, travel and technology
– Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Field Service Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.