Energy Analyst | Brierley Hill, West Midlands | Permanent | £23,000 – £27,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a Renewable Energy Manufacturer looking for an Energy Analyst to join their rapidly growing energy team.
Our client is looking for someone with knowledge of utility invoicing and/or experience of energy efficiency and carbon reporting.
You will be primarily responsible for supporting the team of engineers and consultants in delivering a wide range of energy efficiency and carbon reduction programmes.
Based in their West Midlands offices, you will be tasked with the following:
– Support the team with the delivery of a wide range of energy efficiency and decarbonisation programmes
– Attend client kick-off meetings and take responsibility for identifying data requirements and managing these through to receipt and analysis
– Review and development of energy consumption data, including consumption profiling and initial analysis with trend and anomaly identification
– Support programme-wide data consolidation process
The ideal candidate for this (role) will have relevant knowledge and a keen interest in climate change, energy, and carbon reduction and has preferably worked in the energy industry.
You’ll also need a background in analysing energy billing and consumption data.
Plus, it’s vital that you have experience using Excel.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: 23-27k per annum
– Pension, Birthday Treat, Training Programmes
– Hybrid working
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Energy Analyst role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.