Display & Paid Social Account Manager | London | Permanent | £35,000-£45,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a Digital Media Agency looking for a Display & Paid Social Account Manager.
Our client is looking for someone with previous experience in a Paid Social role.
You could be exactly what they’re looking for if that’s you!
You will be primarily responsible for end-to-end management of Display and social activity management, from campaign brief to client reporting and campaign recommendations.
Based in their London offices, you will be reporting to the Senior Account Manager and be tasked with the following:
– Be the primary point of Client contact for Display and Paid Social related queries
– Lead testing and optimisation projects as part of Display and Paid Social campaigns against set KPIs.
– Support the development and rollout of display and paid social media strategies, working hand in hand with the strategy and planning team.
– Use project management tools to deliver campaigns, ad hoc projects and team task allocation.
The ideal candidate for this Paid Social role will have previous relevant agency or client-side experience and has preferably worked in marketing/media.
You’ll also need a background in a Paid Social role
Plus, you must have experience with MS Office, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £35,000-£45,000 per annum
– Flexible hybrid working and working hours
– Health cover / Life insurance
– 30 days holiday plus public holidays
– Discounted Gym membership
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Paid Social role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.