Delivery Lead / Delivery Manager – Digital Products
Paying up to £50,000, 3 days in the office.
Working for an industry-leading Construction equipment supply with strategically positioned offices throughout the UK including 2 sites in Bristol. Supporting the building industry with excellent customer service combined with dedication and knowledge.
In your role as the Delivery lead, you will be responsible for being the internal lead on a number of projects and supporting plans for further project streams. You will be working with 3rd parties to achieve the project goals. Your role will include regular reporting along with ensuring change management processes are maintained.
Desired experience includes:
- Delivering web-based and Mobile App based solutions.
- Project Management in general and specifically within Software Development.
- Business and or Systems Analysis.
- Experience with different development methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, and similar.
- eCommerce Solutions, from design through to BAU operations.
- Reporting to senior stakeholders, including Board level.
- Stakeholder expectation management.
- Working across multiple project streams at once.
The role offers a base salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits. 3 days in the office in Bristol( option of 2 different Bristol Locations)
For more information, please apply.