DBA SQL | Remote | Permenant | £55,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with an innovative and industry-leading financial services organisation looking for a Data Base Administrator
Our client is looking for someone with experience in managing and maintaining SQL databases, as well as troubleshooting and fixing problems.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for ensuring all SQL databases function healthily to maintain their availability and functionality.
Based remotely you will be reporting to the lead DBA and be tasked with the following:
– Monitor SQL servers and troubleshoot issues
– Design, implement and maintain a cloud strategy
– Maintain existing SQL environments both on-prem and cloud-based
– Maintain Azure-based services
The ideal candidate for this DBA SQL role will have relevant experience in managing and maintaining SQL databases and has preferably worked in the financial services sector.
You’ll also need a background in working with Azure.
Plus, it’s vital that you are willing to work shifts, as this is a 4 on 4 off shift role.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £55,000 per annum
– up to 25% allowance for on-call work
– Leadership, training and support for professional qualifications
– Cycle to work
– Competitive company pension and life assurance
Interested? If you think you’re right for this DBA SQL role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.