Database and Application Support Engineer | Bath | Permanent | Up to £35,000 Per Annum
Peaple Talent has partnered with a financial services organisation looking for a Database and applications support engineer.
Our client is looking for someone to support the Society’s core system, and databases, and provide application support.
If that sounds like something that would fit you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will primarily provide support to resolve user or system-related issues as relevant to core systems and databases.
Based in Bath (on a Hybrid model, once per week with office visits) you will be reporting to the Head of IT and be tasked with the following:
- Support the IT security for Society
- Solaris vulnerability scans and taking remedial action
- Support for the core system and databases
- 3rd line application support
The ideal candidate for this Database and applications support engineer role will have relevant experience in supporting databases and applications.
You’ll also need a background in:
- Delivering a high level of customer service to end-users.
- Working independently and within IT or cross-functional teams.
- Providing database support/management.
Basic salary: £35,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Database and applications support engineer, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews