CRM Analyst | Bristol | Permanent | £25,000 – £35,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a global legal firm looking for a CRM Analyst to join their team.
Our client is looking for someone with solid skills in CRM databases, System support and administration.
You could be exactly what they’re looking for if that’s you!
You will be primarily responsible for the daily monitoring of the CRM inbox and providing 1st line data steward support for all users.
You will be tasked with the following:
– Monitoring of any unclaimed tickets
– Provide user training when required
– Work closely with the events team to ensure all information is correct and submitted within the timescales required
– Propose and implement improvements to processes
The ideal candidate for this role will have relevant experience maintaining and troubleshooting any CRM system.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £25,000-£35,000 per annum
– Private medical insurance
– Parental leave packages
– Bonus scheme up to 20%
Interested? If you think you’re right for this CRM Analyst role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.