Continuous Improvement Lead | Bristol | Permanent | Up to £80,000 Per Annum (Dependent on Experience)
Peaple Talent has partnered with a healthcare organisation looking for a Continuous Improvement Lead.
Our client is looking for someone to design and implement a Continuous Improvement structure and framework.
You could be exactly what they’re looking for if that’s you!
You will be primarily responsible for helping design and implement a Continuous Improvement framework.
Based in Bristol (once a month visits, the remainder remote), you will be tasked with the following:
- Lead and deliver complex improvement initiatives as required.
- Implement and mature the required CI governance and delivery framework, including management metrics and KPIs and apply CI to the function.
- Motivate employees to actively participate in driving Continuous Improvements supporting the company’s mission while positively impacting financial goals.
- Maintain the framework and methodology to keep themselves and CI principles up to date and relevant to the organisation.
- Work closely with and influence Global Process Owners to fully support and demonstrate expected behaviours to successfully deploy and sustain the CI agenda.
- Management and development of the CI team, including people, resources and demand management.
The ideal candidate for this (role) will have relevant experience in implementing Continuous Improvement frameworks and has preferably worked in (a specific industry).
You’ll also need a background in:
- Stakeholder management.
- Proven experience as a Business Leader with a record of implementing significant changes with quantified results and culture change.
- Strong coaching and influencing skills.
- Proven experience of Continual Improvement in a multi-faced organisation.
- Ability to respond and deliver in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Lean practitioner, Kaizen Lead, Six Sigma Black Belt, or similar
- Demonstrated leadership experience and sharing of best practices.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £80,000 per annum
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Continuous Improvement Lead role, click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.