Audio Visual Technical Support Engineer | Bath/Essex | Contract | £150-180 a day
Peaple Talent has partnered with a market-leading Video & Audio Technology Company looking for an AV Tech Support Engineer.
If you are interested in the job spec below, please apply and we will drop you a call ASAP!!
Due to our continued growth, we now require an ‘Audio Visual Technical Support Engineer’ whose primary office will be at our office in Bath/Essex. Although most days will be working away from the office primarily on customer’s sites.
The ‘Audio Visual Technical Support Engineer’ will report to the Head of Technical Support Services but will also work closely with the other departments within the business.
The main responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Carrying out support visits to customers’ sites across the UK to perform investigations & resolve issues.
- Dealing and taking ownership of the customer support calls from receipt to resolution.
- Keeping the customer informed of the progress of support tickets.
- Testing and preparing AV equipment for installation.
- Assisting the teams with VC/AV installations.
- Work often involves early starts and/or late working hours and you will be required to stay away overnight in the UK and potentially abroad.
- Working with customers on projects and producing solutions for our client’s needs.
- Keeping up to date on AV equipment and the AV industry.
Qualifications and Experience
The position holder will ideally have previous AV experience in supporting customers over multiple sites. Must be familiar with AV equipment such as Crestron, Poly, Shure & Displays. Familiarity with Microsoft products, administration, and licensing models would be an advantage.
The right candidate must be prepared to travel to customers’ sites regularly. Take ownership of issues and can work unattended.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.